All plug-ins updated (5.81 and 1.31)
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2014
All plug-ins updated (5.81 and 1.31):
Fixes in this build:
- Crash entering keycode (Mac OS 10.10)
- Windows RTAS keycode (non-iLok) version not getting properly installed if selected
- 64-bit GUI refresh issues on Mac
- Crash using Panorama at 88.2K sample rate
- Occasional crash selecting a factory preset in Audio Unit version
- Fixed EQ Nodes sometimes not showing correct gain
- MultiDynamics dynamics display sometimes not correctly showing number of bands after deleting one or more
- MR Noise learn not working in AudioSuite version
- Automation updating wasn’t working for 64-bit Audio Units
- Fixed problem with crude font rendering in plug-in header (Logic, Pro Tools)
- Fixed AAX preference saving (RTA option, db range for EQ view, etc)
- Fixed delay compensation errors
- Fixed broken text entry in Pro Tools 11
Visit our Downloads page to get the latest versions.
Wave Arts at IMSTA Toronto and NYC 2014
Posted on Thursday, August 14, 2014
Wave Arts will be present at:
IMSTA Festa, Saturday September 6 2014 in Toronto:
IMSTA Festa, Saturday September 27 2014 in New York City
Find out about IMSTA at: http://www.imsta.org/
New streamlined installer and license system
Posted on Tuesday, July 1, 2014
We’ve consolidated and simplified our product line, and now offer two licensing methods for our plug-ins.
All customers will receive a serial number upon purchase that can be used on our Product Registration page for one of two licensing methods- our own keycode based system and now PACE iLok. Please note AAX is iLok only.
Installers have been simplified to include all plug-in formats, as well as offering 32 and/or 64 bit options for Windows (Mac plug-ins are always 32/64 bit binaries).
You can get the latest version of our plug-ins on our Downloads page.
New featured artist- Richard Chycki
Posted on Sunday, October 13, 2013
Meet the engineer behind the latest Rush and Dream Theater releases!
Wave Arts AAX plug-ins now compatible with Pro Tools 11
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2013
We’ve updated our AAX plug-ins to support Pro Tools 11, as well as providing the following improvements: