Tube Saturator 2.10 Update
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2016
We are excited to announce a new version 2.10 of Tube Saturator 2. This is a free update for existing TS-2 owners, simply download and install.
The principal new features are support for non-Pace/iLok licensing and support for VST3 format. However, under the hood this plug is a complete rewrite using a new application framework which will provide a solid foundation for future Wave Arts plug-ins.
The new features of v2.10 are:
- Provides non-Pace/iLok licensing option using convenient online activation, just enter your serial and unlock key is automatically installed. You can register on up to three different computers and if you need more please ask. Offline activation is also supported. Pace/iLok licensing is used for AAX format and is optionally available for VST/AU formats, as before.
- Now supports VST3 format. Supports VST2, VST3, AAX, and AU (Mac only) formats, 32 and 64-bit.
- Complete code rewrite from ground up using a new application framework.
- New user preset manager facilitates naming and organization of user presets.
- New preferences manager allows setting of knob drag style and optional knob value popops.
- New installers for Mac and Windows with simplified options.
- DC-offset of saturation section is now filtered.
Note: Pro Tools preset files (TFX files) created with v2.03 will load correctly in v2.10. However, TFX files made using v2.10 will not load correctly in v2.03. The Wave Arts user preset file format remains exactly the same and any user presets you have previous created will by available.