- Tube Saturator 2.10
The principal new features are support for non-Pace/iLok licensing and support for VST3 format.
- Provides Wave Arts (non-Pace/iLok) licensing option using convenient online activation, just enter your serial and unlock key is automatically installed. You can register on up to three different computers and if you need more please ask. Offline activation is also supported. Pace/iLok licensing is used for AAX format and is optionally available for VST/AU formats, as before.
- Now supports VST3 format. Supports VST2, VST3, AAX, and AU (Mac only) formats, 32 and 64-bit.
- Complete code rewrite from ground up using a new application framework.
- New user preset manager facilitates naming and organization of user presets.
- New preferences manager allows setting of knob drag style and optional knob value popops.
- New installers for Mac and Windows with simplified options.
- DC-offset of saturation section is now filtered.
- Panorama 5.86
Panorama 5.86 adds support for additional sampling rates and fixes a bug when using an unsupported rate with AAX format.
The Human and KEMAR HRTFs now support sampling rates of 8, 11.025, 16, and 176.4 kHz.The crosstalk canceller now supports sampling rates of 8, 11.025, 16, 176.4, and 192 kHz. Hence, the following sampling rates are fully supported by the built-in Human and KEMAR HRTFs and crosstalk canceller:
8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz
PN 5.85 AAX would crash if the HRTF rate was unsupported. It now selects the closest supported sampling rate, which is the non-AAX behavior.
- PS and MRS v5.85, TS2 2.03, DLG and TBS 1.35
Power Suite and Master Restoration Suite 5.85
Tube Saturator 2.03
TubeSaturator 1.35 (legacy version)
Master Restoration Suite: individual MRS plugs showing incorrect parameter values is fixed.
All plugs: fixed touch automation, parameters used to oscillate during touch automation.
MultiDynamics AAX DSP: fixed issue where certain bands would not show any signal level after preset load, requiring close/open.
Panorama: fixed disappearing control at elevations below zero.
Panorama: fixed CIPIC HRTFs missing from individual installer payload, Mac only.
Fixed version numbers that appear in Get Info popups for all Mac plugs.
- PS and MRS 5.84, TS2 2.02, DLG and TBS 1.34
Power Suite and Master Restoration Suite 5.84
Tube Saturator 2.02
TubeSaturator 1.34 (legacy version)
Fixed missing mkl_wavearts.dll in Windows Dialog installer.
Fixed bug that could cause false noise learning trigger in Dialog and MR Noise.
Fixed Dialog limiter enable affecting compress section preset modified.
Increased size of MR Click event buffer to fix display with small audio buffer sizes.
Updated PN and TP section presets to fix missing section preset issues.
Tools->Use As Default now works properly, loads selected preset when GUI opens for the first time.
To cancel “Use As Default”, select Tools->Use As Default menu item holding SHIFT key.
Fixed possible crash with Windows 64-bit plugs when closing GUI due to text edit window not deleted.
Main preset bar shows first preset matching current parameters, else modified preset with “*”.
Section presets show first preset matching current parameters, else modified preset with “*”.
TS2 now reports latency to host for delay compensation.
PN Mac installer correctly installs PanoramaHRTFs directory containing CIPIC HRTFs
Windows VST 32-bit install defaults to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Vstplugins” if it already exists, else “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\Vstplugins”.
Windows VST 64-bit install defaults to “C:\Program Files\Vstplugins” if it already exists, else “C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Vstplugins”.
Fixed possible crash when AU plug was receiving continuous automation during plug-in closing.
Fixed AAX window creation/deletion causing AudioSuite crashes in Avid MC8.
Fixed AAX parameter knob displays not in sync with values.
Fixed Win 64 AAX text entry.
Fixed latency compensation in AAX.
Fixed missing Undo button in TBS AAX.
Changed MD AAX presets to use vintage Peak mode, old presets caused modified “*” indicator because clean mode not supported in AAX.
Changed Trackplug AAX presets to use only vintage Peak/RMS/Warm modes, old presets with clean modes caused modified “*” indicator because clean mode not supported in AAX.
Corrected swapped ranges for Dialog AAX de-plode and de-ess freqs: deplode now ranges 20-20kHz and de-ess ranges 2kHz-8kHz. This was causing “*” indicators when loading presets.
Fixed Open Manual for AAX plugs by correcting manual path.
Mac AAX plugs use new PS5 manual.
Updated PS AAX DSP installers to use new PS5 manual.
- All plug-ins version 5.83 and 1.33
Power Suite, Master Restoration Suite 5.83
Dialog, Tube Saturator 1.33
- FP, MD, TP work in Pro Tools 12, fixed “not valid 64-bit AAX plug-in” issue (AAX 64-bit)
- Fixed Dialog and MR Noise not learning in Avid MC8 (AAX 64-bit)
- New Pace wrappers, will start trial with iLok account, now works with iLok1, iLok2, and machine
- Improved AAX support, fixed memory leaks
- Fixed MultiDynamics GUI issues in AAX, stepping through presets could leave inconsistent display
- New Win and Mac installers with improved graphics and descriptions
- Windows installers have improved logic for suggesting VST destination
- Plug-in folder modify dates correspond to build date (AAX)
- Fixed bug that could lead to corrupted preference files and difficulties registering (Mac)
- Installers now set correct folder permissions that could lead to inability to save presets (Mac)
- Removed Alert message regarding inability to create preset file (Mac)
- Updated About box graphics and dates
- Get Info shows correct version (Mac)
- Fixed DirectX problem in DLG, MRS, TBS causing crash of Sound Forge 11 (Win DX)
- Installing MRS manual with proper permissions (Mac)
- Fixed Open User Manual sometimes not working (Mac)
- All Plug-ins version 5.81 and 1.31
Power Suite, Master Restoration Suite 5.81
Dialog, Tube Saturator 1.31
- Crash entering keycode (Mac OS 10.10)
- Windows RTAS keycode (non-iLok) version not getting properly installed if selected
- 64-bit GUI refresh issues on Mac
- Crash using Panorama at 88.2K sample rate
- Occasional crash selecting a factory preset in Audio Unit version
- Fixed EQ Nodes sometimes not showing correct gain
- MultiDynamics dynamics display sometimes not correctly showing number of bands after deleting one or more
- MR Noise learn not working in AudioSuite version
- Automation updating wasn’t working for 64-bit Audio Units
- Fixed problem with crude font rendering in plug-in header (Logic, Pro Tools)
- Fixed AAX preference saving (RTA option, db range for EQ view, etc)
- Fixed delay compensation errors
- Fixed broken text entry in Pro Tools 11
- All Plug-ins version 5.80 and 1.30
- Unified our product line (combining AAX and all other formats) into one installer and serial number (no longer separate on our Store page)
- Windows 32 and 64-bit versions also combined into one installer
- All plug-in formats now offer PACE licensing as an option
- Fixed GUI refresh issues for Mac VST plug-ins in some hosts
- Panorama AAX 5.76 update
- Fixed broken reverb enable and slope parameters
- Panorama 5.75 Update
- Fixed crashes that could occur when using Panorama at 88.2K sampling rate.
- AAX Update 5.76/1.26
- Fixed crash bug in TrackPlug and Dialog AAX when using filter shape dropdown menu
- AAX Update 5.75/1.25
Power Suite/Master Restoration Suite 5.75
Tube Saturator/Dialog 1.25
- 64-bit Pro Tools 11 compatibility – improved recall of RTAS settings when loading older Pro Tools projects – improved latency reporting – fixed TrackPlug external sidechain
- All Plug-ins 5.70/1.20 update
Native plug-in formats (VST/AU/RTAS/DX/MAS)
Power Suite/Master Restoration Suite 5.70
Dialog/Tube Saturator 1.20
- MAS versions are now 64-bit compatible (will work in Digital Performer 8 ONLY)
- restored missing HRTF options in Panorama
- fixed RTAS pops when starting transport (Tube Saturator)
- fixed TrackPlug black GUI/crashes in certain circumstances
- fixed TrackPlug AU audio problem in Digital Performer
- potential crash using Panorama at 88.2K sample rate
- fixed minor Dialog rendering glitches
- moved some Cocoa GUI code to common framework to clean up warning messages in Console (Mac)
- Master Restoration Windows installer fixes
- AAX 5.70/1.20 Release
Power Suite/Master Restoration Suite 5.70
Dialog/Tube Saturator 1.20
- Windows 5.60/1.10 update
Power Suite/Master Restoration Suite 5.60
Dialog/Tube Saturator 1.10
- Fixed bug with 64-bit plug-ins that could result in a crash or hang when working on large projects.
- Fixed missing gate meters in Master Restoration and MR Gate.
- Fixed window offset problem in Avid Media Composer
- Mac 5.60/1.10 update
Power Suite/Master Restoration Suite 5.60
Dialog/Tube Saturator 1.10
- Mac Audio Unit and VST versions are 64-bit native
- Fixed AudioSuite crash bug in Pro Tools 10
- Mac 5.54/1.02 update
Power Suite/Master Restoration Suite 5.54
Dialog/Tube Saturator 1.02
- Fixed occasional noise bursts in any plug-in using vintage compressor (TrackPlug, MultiDynamics plug-ins)
- fixed getEffectName() in VST versions (Wave Editor crash)
- Fixed Panorama crash related to non-English versions of Mac OS X
- Fixed occasional crash when trying to use Panorama on non English language operating system.
- Fixed AudioSuite window offset problem in Avid Media Composer
- Fixed occasional crash when trying to click on About menu in Soundtrack Pro
- Windows 5.53/1.02 installer update
Power Suite/Master Restoration Suite 5.53
Dialog/Tube Saturator 1.02
- additional improvements to Windows installer to deal with possible installation errors on Windows 7
- Windows 5.52/1.01 installer update
Power Suite/Master Restoration Suite 5.52
Dialog/Tube Saturator 1.01
- Windows installers have been rewritten to better deal with permissions issues in Windows 7 and Vista
- This has been introduced in these versions:
- Power Suite 5.52 (Win)
- Master Restoration Suite 5.52 (Win)
- Tube Saturator 1.01 (Win)
- Power Suite/Master Restoration 5.51 update
- fixed stereo image bug with MR Noise in Auto mode
- fixed crashes related to opening About box in RTAS versions
- TrackPlug remembers tab (dynamics module) state
- Panorama: fixed knob update problem with width and front knobs
- fixed AU issue with parameters not getting restored properly in some hosts like Soundtrack Pro
- fixed MultiDynamics dynamics meter not showing up in Windows
- clicking on TrackPlug peak will now reset meter properly
- fixed some minor TrackPlug and MasterVerb memory leaks
- All Plug-ins 5.49 update
- (Mac) Snow Leopard compatible (fixed graphics glitch)
- fixed problem with TrackPlug menus sometimes not working
- fixed TrackPlug Height knob not reverting to default value properly on certain bands
- fixed Mac installer issue (running it the first time would result in Resource Not Found error)
- fixed occasional graphics glitch in MultiDyanamics in which hi/lo arrows appear above frequency display
- fixed pops in MAS versions when using pre-render mode or bouncing
- fixed RTAS/AudioSuite window bugs (wrong offset, controls behaving strangely if RTAS/AS window open at same time)
- fixed issue with vintage RMS compression causing constant attenuation for thresholds below -48 dB
- added peak input/attenuation level displays in TrackPlug
- All Plug-ins 5.47 update
- new Windows installers
- fixed AU crashes with certain mono/stereo/aux configurations
- MasterVerb envelope meter fixed
- MR Gate meter display fixed
- TrackPlug dynamics meter fixed (Windows)
- displayed TrackPlug attenuation range corrected
- presets located in user area on Windows to avoid permissions problems for user accounts
- text entry fixed for MAS versions
- Pro Tools (Audio Suite) delay compensation fixed
- Master Restoration 5.46 update
- Pro Tools AudioSuite buffering fix
- Master Restoration 5.45 update
- Noise reduction algorithm speed greatly improved on Intel based computers (Mac and PC: 2.5 times better performance)
- Gate presets recall correctly
- AudioSuite compensates for latency
- Latency compensation fixed for all versions
- Plug-ins can be used in Windows user account mode (after installed with admin mode)
- MR Noise learns noise correctly in Digital Performer
- Mono versions of plug-ins for AudioSuite
- Power Suite 5.40 update
- Build date Feb 11 2008 – fixed 5.40 Audio Unit initial release issues (crashes, parameter recall of older projects on PowerPC), plug-ins sometimes not showing up on Windows computers.
- Added TrackPlug VST external sidechain support
- Fixed external sidechain bugs (sometimes connection could not be made or would be lost)
- Panorama’s extra HRTF files now show up in menu (Windows)
- Fixed AudioSuite rendering bug – mono files not being processed (Pro Tools)
- version 5.35 update
- Master Restoration Suite initial release
- Fixed problem with Windows RTAS versions not showing up
- Added “Use As Default” to Preset menuso user can customize the default preset that comes up for each plug-in
- Fixed MasterVerb time disaply to properly match Decay Time
- Fixed TrackPlug octave display (wasn’t refreshing properly when switching filter types)
- version 5.30 update
- fixed problem automating VST parameters that involve latency change (playback issues)
- implemented a new thread synchronization mechanism so that performance issues (graphics updating, slow responsiveness in particular circumstances) are avoided
- MultiDynamics latency now properly reported
- TrackPlug EQ display correctly reflects bypass state
- fixed crash problem with Wave Editor (Mac)
- FinalPlug adds denormalization protection
- Fixed permissions problems on both Mac and Windows where accounts in user mode had problems accessing the user preset files or graphics resources
- version 4.20 update
- VST and AU are Universal Binary (Mac)
- version 5.22 update
- Fixed Cubase 4 display problem on Intel Macs (Mac Universal Binary)
- Fixed registration problems with Intel Mac versions (very important Intel Mac users read installation instructions!)
- version 5.21 update
- Universal Binary versions of Mac VST and MAS plug-ins (all Mac plug-ins now UB)
- TrackPlug denormalization improvements to prevent CPU overload
- Fixed crash bug changing presets in MasterVerb under high CPU load
- Fixed sidechain related crashes in Live (Mac)
- Fixed AudioSuite/RTAS Panorama crashing on Mac
- Improved TrackPlug RTA performance (will not run when plug-in window is closed)
- Fixed Panorama mono->stereo error for RTAS Windows
- Fixed Panorama direct preset menu (one preset was named incorrectly)
- Fixed registration infinite loop on Intel Macs
- FinalPlug dither names now display properly
- Improved loading time of GUI (DX versions)
- version 5.20 update
- Added external sidechain, real time analysis and adjustable dB views to TrackPlug
- Added 6 dB crossover slope to MultiDynamics
- Fixed Panorama HRTF loading bug on Intel Macs
- Panorama now properly supports 192K sampling rate
- Fixed occasional resource loading errors (TrackPlug Mac)
- Plug-in settings will recall correctly when loading project created on PPC Mac with Intel Mac and vice-versa (Audio Units)
- Improved compatibility with OS X 10.3.9 (Mac versions)
- Improved stability of Machine ID on PC versions to prevent having to re-register plug-ins
- version 5.10 update
- AU and RTAS versions are Universal Binaries
- A/B buffers displayed properly when opening and closing GUI
- Save section preset name saved properly when long name
- AudioSuite window offset problem fixed (XP RTAS)
- Bypassing band in TrackPlug EQ updates EQ curve
- Plug-in exits more gracefully if it cannot find a graphics resource
- version 5.08 update
- Panorama 5 initial release
- Build date Feb 2 update: Fixed Panorama bug (not finding CIPIC HRTFs and minor graphics glitches)
- RTAS versions now report sample latency to Pro Tools
- Fixed ESC key so that it properly aborts keyboard entry in a text field
- RTAS plug-ins do not swallow TAB keystrokes (now passed to Pro Tools)
- Importing presets works properly in MasterVerb (Mac)
- Fixed AudioSuite crashes when using mono->stereo configuration
- Added cancel button to Save As… box on Mac
- Fixed crash when cycling backwards in push button/menu controls
- version 5.07 release
- MasterVerb 5 initial release
- Build date Nov 20 update: Fixed early reflection display not getting updated with preset change (AU)
- version 5.04 update
- Delay Compensation support improved (AU/VST/MAS)
- FinalPlug attenuation meter now shows correct peak attenuation value
- RTAS Windows window updating problem fixed
- popup menus not allowing selection of first item fixed
- TrackPlug 192K support added
- Pro Tools hang while pressing a key during parameter changing fixed (RTAS)
- Brickwall filter icon disappearing if no EQ bands fixed
- version 5.05 update
- TrackPlug 5 initial release
- Fixed RTAS alt-mouse click functions
- Preset importing from v4 functional
- Added Save/Save As preset functionality
- Fixed some graphical update issues
- MAS text entry working
- FinalPlug recognizes Power Trio registration
- version 5.03 update
- MultiDynamics 5 initial release
- FinalPlug 5 initial release
- Build Date Sep 15 2005 update: fixed AU crash when opening/closing GUI in Logic