Post production for speech and voice
- Other Plugins
- Tube Saturator
- MR Noise
- MR Click
- MR Hum
- MR Gate
- All Plugins…
Dialog combines in one plug-in all the processing needed to clean up, adjust, and sweeten recordings of the spoken voice. It is perfect for voice-over, film/tv recordings on location or sound stage, and broadcast.
Dialog includes brickwall filters, de-hum and de-buzz processing, broadband noise reduction, de-ploding, de-essing, 10-band equalization, compression, and limiting. Separate presets for each section allow you to get results fast.
The brickwall filters have variable rolloff slopes and can be used to cutoff low or high frequency ranges. The de-hum processor uses notch filters to eliminate 10 harmonics of either 50 Hz or 60 Hz hum. The de-buzz processor squelches nasty line frequency buzzes. The de-noise processor is the stellar sounding MR Noise algorithm with a simplified interface. De-plode and de-ess are custom processors; use de-plode to tame plosive sounds and use de-ess to adjust the amount of sibiliants. The EQ section is the powerful and easy to use TrackPlug equalizer, with 10 bands of equalization, 11 different filter types to choose from, and a variety of presets. The compressor is the TrackPlug Vintage compressor, with presets tailored to voice processing.
- 10-band EQ section with 11 different filter types and 64-bit processing
- Low and high pass brickwall filters with various rolloff slopes
- Hum and buzz removal
- Broadband noise reduction
- De-plode function for plosive or wind rumble attenuation
- De-ess function for sibilant attenuation
- Peak limiter
- Comprehensive metering
- Master preset manager and preset manager per section
- Latency compensation
- Fully automatable
- Up to 192K support
- Mono or stereo
- OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
- A host program that supports the AU, MAS, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.
- Audio Units and VST – 32 and 64-bit Intel Mac.
- MAS and RTAS – 32-bit Universal Binary (Intel and PowerPC).
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- A host program that supports the DirectX, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.
Licensed under Patent No. 5,490,216