Quick and simple background attenuation
- Tube Saturator
- MR Noise
- MR Click
- MR Hum
- Other Plugins
- All Plugins…
MR Gate is a full featured expander/gate that can be used to gate noise during quiet sections. It’s a very comprehensive gate implementation with adjustable lookahead, variable ratio, attack and decay times, etc. In addition, it has a scrolling time display that shows the level of the input signal and the gate attenuation, very handy for setting up the parameters. Also, it has a monitor feature that lets you hear the gated signal which is kind of cool for listening to the background without the foreground.
- Gate with threshold, ratio, attack and release times
- Adjustable lookahead
- Comprehensive metering
- Dynamic display shows recent history of input and gain levels
- Monitor allows you to hear gated signal
- Latency compensation via compatible hosts
- Up to 192 kHz samping rate
- Mono or stereo
- OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
- A host program that supports the AU, MAS, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.
- Audio Units and VST – 32 and 64-bit Intel Mac.
- MAS and RTAS – 32-bit Universal Binary (Intel and PowerPC).
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- A host program that supports the DirectX, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.
Licensed under Patent No. 5,490,216