Frequently Asked Questions
How can I import my own HRTF data?
See this document on the Panorama HRTF file format.
These matlab functions facilitate the manipulation of Panorama format HRTF files. Functions are included to create and open HRTF files, and to read and write individual HRTFs from a file. To get started, look at the documentation in the h_new function, and read the HRTF format documentation.
- Wave Arts General
- Product Registration
- TrackPlug Sidechain
- How can I import my own HRTF data?
- Why doesn't the sound source just start in the proper start position?
- Why does the sound move when I first start processing?
- With a monophonic source and 0 deg transformation, why are the left and right results different?
- How is Panorama different than WaveSurround?
- Tube Saturator