Frequently Asked Questions
Why does the sound move when I first start processing?
The sound is getting panned from its default initial location to the target location when you start processing. Panorama implements motion filtering, hence the panning will take fractions of a second to complete.
- Wave Arts General
- Product Registration
- Known Issues
- TrackPlug Sidechain
- How does one automate a sound trajectory?
- How can I import my own HRTF data?
- Why doesn't the sound source just start in the proper start position?
- Why does the sound move when I first start processing?
- With a monophonic source and 0 deg transformation, why are the left and right results different?
- How is Panorama different than WaveSurround?
- Tube Saturator