Frequently Asked Questions
Why doesn't the sound source just start in the proper start position?
This is a particular issue with the DirectX plug-in format and the host implementations. If we were to fix this problem on one host, it will cause problems with other hosts. For now you can try:
1) insert 1 sec silence before sound
2) preview the effect once before applying the effect, allowing Panorama to complete the motion pan.
- Wave Arts General
- Product Registration
- Known Issues
- TrackPlug Sidechain
- How does one automate a sound trajectory?
- How can I import my own HRTF data?
- Why doesn't the sound source just start in the proper start position?
- Why does the sound move when I first start processing?
- With a monophonic source and 0 deg transformation, why are the left and right results different?
- How is Panorama different than WaveSurround?
- Tube Saturator