Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ordering procedure?
When you click on a product on our Store page you will be taken to our Esellerate e-commerce checkout page. Once there you can use a credit card or Paypal to purchase (our company will appear on your credit card statement as DRI*WAVEARTS).
When ordering a Native format plug-in you will receive an email receipt with a product serial number (looks like WA-XX-XXXX-XXXX), which you will need to unlock the plug-in(s). You have the option of downloading a new installer at this point but it is not necessary if you downloaded the latest version on our Downloads page.
When ordering an AAX format plug-in you will receive an email receipt with an iLok license redeem code (looks like XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XX) which you will need to unlock the plug-in and a link to the AAX installer download. Download and install the plug-in.
See FAQ entry “How do I unlock/register my plug-in(s)” for information on how unlock plug-ins using the serial numbers and redeem codes.
- Wave Arts General
- What is the ordering procedure?
- What's your copy protection and licensing policy?
- How do AAX crossgrades work if I already have Native versions (AU/VST/RTAS/MAS/DX)?
- Do you offer upgrade/crossgrade discounts?
- Can I return the software?
- Can I transfer my license?
- Do you offer educational discounts?
- Do you charge VAT?
- Product Registration
- TrackPlug Sidechain
- Tube Saturator