Frequently Asked Questions
How do AAX crossgrades work if I already have Native versions (AU/VST/RTAS/MAS/DX)?
To crossgrade from AAX Native to AAX DSP, there is a $100 fee for each DSP plug, equal to the difference in price between AAX Native and AAX DSP formats. You can upgrade all three to DSP for a discounted price of $250.
To crossgrade from Native to AAX DSP, the fee is 10% plus $100 per DSP plug. So for example, if you already own TrackPlug and want to crossgrade to TrackPlug AAX DSP, the fee is $114.90. If you already own PowerSuite and want to crossgrade to PowerSuite AAX +DSP, the fee is $299.
- Wave Arts General
- What is the ordering procedure?
- What's your copy protection and licensing policy?
- How do AAX crossgrades work if I already have Native versions (AU/VST/RTAS/MAS/DX)?
- Do you offer upgrade/crossgrade discounts?
- Can I return the software?
- Can I transfer my license?
- Do you offer educational discounts?
- Do you charge VAT?
- Product Registration
- TrackPlug Sidechain
- Tube Saturator