Frequently Asked Questions
How do I uninstall the plug-ins on Mac?
To remove Wave Arts plug-ins from a Mac remove the relevant plug-in files from:
/Library/Application Support/Digidesign/Plug-Ins (RTAS)
Then remove the Wave Arts folder in /Library/Application Support
Wave Arts General
- How do I uninstall the plug-ins on Mac?
- I can't find/run the program?
- Should I install 32-bit or 64-bit versions?
- Why can't I get the plug-ins to work on Windows Vista or 7?
- How do I load version 4 presets into version 5 plug-ins?
- Are your older version 4 plug-ins still compatible with current computer systems?
- Will the version 5 plug-ins replace the version 4 equivalents if I install them?
- I got Power Couple LE with the PreSonus ProPak, how do I activate the plug-ins after the demo expires?
- Product Registration
- TrackPlug Sidechain
- Tube Saturator