Frequently Asked Questions
Are your older version 4 plug-ins still compatible with current computer systems?
Our version 4 plug-ins are a few years old now but should still work fine except for RTAS versions on Intel Macintosh computers. You will need to upgrade to version 5 in this case.
The current version 4 installers for Mac include universal binary AU and VST formats, and you can contact us for a beta version of MAS universal binary.
Wave Arts General
- I can't find/run the program?
- Should I install 32-bit or 64-bit versions?
- Why can't I get the plug-ins to work on Windows Vista or 7?
- How do I load version 4 presets into version 5 plug-ins?
- Are your older version 4 plug-ins still compatible with current computer systems?
- Will the version 5 plug-ins replace the version 4 equivalents if I install them?
- I got Power Couple LE with the PreSonus ProPak, how do I activate the plug-ins after the demo expires?
- Product Registration
- TrackPlug Sidechain
- Tube Saturator