Frequently Asked Questions
Why can't I get the plug-ins to work on Windows Vista or 7?
As mentioned in the Read Me file in the Windows 64-bit installer, try using the “Run as Administrator” option when opening your music/audio application. This should allow the proper registry values to be written when first running the plug-in, and when unlocking them after purchase. In any other case the application can be opened as normal.
Wave Arts General
- I can't find/run the program?
- Should I install 32-bit or 64-bit versions?
- Why can't I get the plug-ins to work on Windows Vista or 7?
- How do I load version 4 presets into version 5 plug-ins?
- Are your older version 4 plug-ins still compatible with current computer systems?
- Will the version 5 plug-ins replace the version 4 equivalents if I install them?
- I got Power Couple LE with the PreSonus ProPak, how do I activate the plug-ins after the demo expires?
- Product Registration
- TrackPlug Sidechain
- Tube Saturator