Welcome Guest

Wave Arts Forum

64bit MR demo not seen

Posted: 10 October 2010 02:26 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-10-10

I run Reaper 64bit on W7.

I tried installing the x64 Master Restoration demo, but Reaper can’t see the plugs.

The x86 demo works fine under the internal Reaper bridge, as long as the x64 demo is not installed!

If both x64 and x86 demos are installed, Reaper can see neither of them!

That’s a bit strange, isn’t it?

Posted: 12 October 2010 03:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Joined  2010-10-10

Actually, the x86 demo is a bit flaky in Reaper64. The level display vanishes after a while.

Of course, this may be a function of the internal bridge.

That’s why a functioning x64 version would be cool.

(Actually, although the whole suite would be a worthwhile purchase for me, what I need desperately is an expander. Nice, simple, keyable, and not a gate - Reagate is admirable - but an expander. I NEED a 64bit W7 compatible expander, just like the one in the MR suite. Does anybody have any other ideas what might work?)

Posted: 22 October 2010 01:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  731
Joined  2005-05-06

I took a look at this today and the plug-ins seemed to show up fine in Reaper 64 as 64-bit plug-ins (which directory did the Wave Arts installer put the plug-ins?)

Also, did you download the x64 installer this month?  We uploaded a new version (5.53) at the end of September.

If you are sure Reaper knows the folder the Wave Arts plug-ins are installed, and they still don’t show up, does installing this MS Runtime Redistributable help? 

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=90548130-4468-4bbc-9673-d6acabd5d13b&displaylang=en

I wouldn’t expect the plug-ins depend on this, but if it suddenly works for you then we need to look into it further.

Signature 

Rob Martino
http://www.wavearts.com

Posted: 19 August 2012 12:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Rank
Joined  2012-08-19

hello guys,

I too don’t seem to be seeing the plugins. I am using CS6 was hoping to see them in Prem Pro but also checked in Audition and still nothing.

I instructed Audition as to where the plugins were in C:Programs and rescanned but still not seeing them.

I am running 64bit Windows 8, latest CS6 and just downloaded your master 64bit 5.60.

Any ideas?

Posted: 20 August 2012 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  731
Joined  2005-05-06

Hi Oberoth- are you also referring to Master Restoration plug-ins?  I’d be curious if the same issue is happening for you if you install Power Suite as well?

Signature 

Rob Martino
http://www.wavearts.com

Posted: 20 August 2012 04:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Rank
Joined  2012-08-19

yes it was the MR 64bit trial, I am not sure if the power suite would work, i uninstalled the 64bit and installed the 32bit and 3 out of the 5 plugins were installed.

The Noise Reduction was one of them and that is what i wanted to try so unless you especially wanted me to try to pin down the issue or beta test some releases then i am ok for now just using the 32bit version.

Posted: 10 June 2017 10:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-06-10

A very well briefly written post, with lots of useful information. Thank you “Marc” for the great post.

Signature 

artificial grass boca raton fl
artificial grass deerfield beach fl